Installing into Windows 10 [SOLVED]

Can anyone please help. As a newbie I am trying to install Midi Guitar 2 onto my desktop Computer. It all looks fine but I am obviously doing something grieviously wrong because I can find no way of telling the software to look for input signals on usb so I am unable to connect with it.

I am not sure if this screen shot will upload but it shows under interface - No Device
No Channel
Latency with a hazard warning sign, Output is None, no midi controller, channel Any/Omni

You need an ASIO driver installed for your audio interface. If your interface doesnt come with one, then use the one from ASIO4ALL.com

Hi Paul,

Thank you for that, I have done that but there is still nothing in the output area see pic

Is there something else I need to do, I really want to get this running
Thank you,

click on “driver” and configure the asio driver to use your interface

Hi Paul,

OK, now I am getting excited. I have bought the software & it is running on my windows PC. I am thinking of using it on a windows tablet so I can take it around to gigs but I am not there yet. I still cannot figure out how to get other instruments on it although I have Cakewalk installed & have tried to add the various VST folders onto the search. I cannot quite understand why I need Cakewalk at all if all I want to do is play new sounds at gigs. Can you help with a bit more advice on how to access other instruments, brass & strings in paticular. Thank you

Unless you use synths that are internal to Cakewalk, the simplest way is to start MIDI Guitar standalone, and perform a plugin scan (if you didnt allready). All your synth VST’s will be loadable as instrument.