MG2 - Can't lower sample rate below 512

I’m using Logic X, MG2 as a plugin. No matter how low I set the DAW’s sample rate (256, 128, 64 and even 32) MG2 stays at 512. In Logic there’s an option to change the “Process Buffer Range” so this is now set to SMALL. If set to MEDIUM I can’t get anything under 1048 sample rate in MG2. If I set this option to LARGE, then all sample rates in MG2 are 2048.

I always get the warning triangle too.

See screenshot.

Please Help. Thanks!

I’m testing catalina beta here (about catalina: carefull! read other posts here), and it brought Logic 10.4.5 along.
The situation is like you describe: the processing buffer is not tweakable anymore and wont go beneath 512.
But…EDIT
The moment you start playback of a track with MG loaded on it, it switches the buffersize (seen inside MG)) back to the audiointerface buffersetting!
So it really seems just a confusing setting.

Same issue with me on M1 Mac 12.6 Monterey on Studio One 6.01. Not an issue in Reaper 6 (used just for testing issues like this).
Latency doesn’t seem like 512 though (use amp sims every day at 128), so is this still a cosmetic issue and MG2 is in fact using my 128 sample setting in Studio One? Thanks.