Midi Bass for iOS

Hello to all

Do you know whe Midi Bass for iOS will be released ?

Thanks

Rogerio

1 Like

MIDI Bass for iOS is not in the pipeline now, there hasn’t been much demand for it till now.
But your interest is noted.

4 Likes

I will surely buy it. That would change the way I use my bass in a live setting

4 Likes

tnx… You see it is still not a high number of requests for it here, but your wish is noted.

1 Like

I will buy it too! NEED IT BADLY!

3 Likes

Is this still not in the pipeline? I think if bass players actually ‘saw’ Midi Bass on the App Store, it would sell well. I downloaded this guitar version in the hole it worked with my bass, so I wonder how many others did the same. It’s too good NOT to have a bass version.

2 Likes

Sorry, in the hope it worked

Me too please! I would be strongly interested in Midi Bass for iOS!

1 Like

Indeed the limit of the E2 at the bottom (I know… D2 with the Drop D tuning) means that MIDI GUITAR 2 is not very usable with the bass. So will bassists have to give up using it fully?

1 Like

I would love to have midi bass for iOS

2 Likes

I also would like have bass midi for ios

2 Likes

Ok, we hear you :slight_smile: Thank you all for feedback.
We’ll try to get the bass tracker optimized for iOS and get this out as well! Presumably in with some improvements that we have been working on for a few years by now.
But desktop MIDI Violin and MIDI Guitar updates are first in line…

1 Like

I am using the windows version for bass to record cello tracks for an „acoustic duo“ demo we are preparing, works amrvelous!
Would be fantastic to use the iPad for live events with proper tracking, today I am working just with EHX Mel9 live, but string sounds are pretty weird with that stomp box.

I am also traveling a lot, and doing the recording with my bass (yes, it‘s traveling with me…) to midi in the hotel would be more than great.

Yep, need it… desperately.

1 Like

Hi,
can we hope for an improvement in Midibass?
For a bass player it is essential to be able to go down to at least E1 …

The desktop MIDI Bass already does E1 (40 hz)

I think we are gearing up for a MIDI Bass for iOS release as well…

2 Likes

i would buy the ios-bass-version too!

have midi-guitar and midi-bass for desktop :+1:

2 Likes

Bass player here , interested too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pro bass player here, would definitely use it the bass version Live, about to try guitar version with an octave up on bass to see if it works well enough but would love for my natural bass tone to come through too!

1 Like

When will Midi bass for iOS be released?

Sorry, I can’t give an ETA yet, but a major MB update is coming on all platforms.

2 Likes