MidiGuitar for Garageband... Missing?

Hello there!

I recently Purchased MIDIGuitar 2 for Garageband through iTunes, and it was completely AWESOME!!! But tonight I tried opening it, and nothing…

At first it didn’t look like the same program I had used last week…
It only had basic Built-in Line inputs and outputs…
It was just a basic program and no longer connected to Garageband… at all.
I looked all over for the “plug-in” icon and it was gone… The ios output icon was missing… and In Garageband, The MIDIGuitar2 was missing from the Apple Drop down menu in the instrument plug-in section…
It also said that there were No Midi Inputs in the system preferences.

There use to be an iOS function drop down - and that was gone too.
and garageband preferences no longer saw MIDIGuitar2 as midi pop up when refreshing the Midi connections under the preferences…

really weird.
I looked for videos and the MIDIGuItar 2 no longer looks like what the videos show… and none of the drop downs in the video even look the same…

Then a pop-up came up showing to purchase the product through apple…
I clicked on it then it said that I had Already Purchased it for $39.99…
-Tried the “Restore Purchase” button… nothing.

So… I went though the process again… Checked all the dropdown menus, looked for various plug-ins, checked preferences, etc… nothing…

Then the Pop-Up from Apple came up again… so I clicked on it again, thinking that I may need to update something… and It said that I needed to purchase it again for $39.99… So, I clicked on it… and then I got this message:

“Your request produced an error.
[newNullResponse}”

So, I’m not sure if it’s a programming issue, Apple, iTunes, or what…
All I know is, that it was working fine last week… and tonight, it’s gone completely nuts.

I’m currently running on a Mac Pro - Version 10.11.6

I’ve since made sure that EVERYTHING was updated… and still Nothing…
I can’t find any .dmg files, none of the .components or .vst files are there…
It’s like I never used it… when I’ve purchased it and been using the program since January…

Should I just delete everything… and try to download the program again?

ok, that is a lot of issues there, I’ll try to break it down in manageable parts to solve…

Since you bought it on Itunes, it must be the LE version "MIDI Guitar for Garageband "
MIDI Guitar for Garageband has no .dmg, and no VST or AU plugins.

We’ve updated this app, and you might be confused by the new layout, which is now sync with the iOS version.
The help for the new version is at http://www.jamorigin.com/docs/midi-guitar-for-ios/