Changing license name

Is it possible to change my license name from my real name to my artist name? I didn’t think it would show in the plugin and don’t want my real name shown when im streaming.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I never really thought about it until now, but it would be a good idea to use the username or better an order number instead of the real name. :smirk:

Funny, I had the same exact reaction! :grinning:

A year ago, I sent a message through the Jam Origin contact page because there was an error in my name on the license. I never got a response.

Oh, sorry if we missed your request.

Since the license is cryptographically signed, its not possible to change it, but we can make a new license for you guys.

The upcoming MGv3 will not use the license file and not display any names :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to dust off this thread, but I sent you an email about this too recently via website and direct email and haven’t heard back, would it be possible to rename my license ( make me a new one ) please ? :slight_smile: I’d really love start streaming your plug in asap and I can’t wait for MG3 option to not show license name.

Thank you for your time and product.
all the best!
APB

1 Like

I got the email, thank you so very much !!