No MIDI out of MG2

Using Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface. Win 10 computer. Showing “Focusrite USB ASIO” in Interface Device, Channel Input 1, Channel output 1/2, latency set at 256@44.1KHZ. I hear guitar sound from my system speakers. No indication that MG2 is seeing the signal or processing the signal (no movement on vu in MIDI Velocity. When I open “Driver” in interface I get Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 info suggesting MG2 sees the interface.

Have seen the other similar threads. Any new ideas or Jam Origin developed solutions? Otherwise MG2 is useless to me.

Any suggestions

@0118Mnt I suppose you have plugged your guitar in your scarlett input 1 ?

I had the same problem when I first used MG2 because my guitar was plugged in input 2 and I did not select input 2 in MG2 …
And because of some windows update, always get the last scarlett drivers.

I am both gratified and embarrassed to say that Herold nailed it. I was plugged into input two in the Scarlett and it never occurred to me that it could be the issue. Typical musician…use the closest input…makes no difference.

Thanks Herold for monitoring the forum and not assuming that I was plugged into input 1. I owe you a beer.

Jep, over the years, I believe we have helped a hundred users on support emails, with this “problem” :smiley:

@JamO I forgot to mention that I owed “JamOle” a beer too :wink:
It was long time ago, before the creation of this forum vieillard

Ah, I’m looking forward to that! It’s well deserved :smiley: