TEC Breath control and Alchemy

I use logic Pro X I’m intrigued by the possibilities of using Alchemy with the breath controller. Does anybody have any experience with this? I have a TEC breath controller that I use with M2G and love using it with SWAM Virtual instruments and would like to expand into alchemy… Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hi Henk!

Alchemy is both simple and complex at the same time , so I suggest to just start experimenting. I’ll give you some place to start. Here I just opened Alchemy, Expanded the bottom layer with the MIDI mode, Pitch range and the Ctrl’s A-D. I have choosen “Simple view” here for overview instead of overload.
Thirt I rightclicked the Vol button i the upper Right corner, and chose accrding to the picture. And voila, you can control volume with Ctrl A (Breath).

Once you feel you want to go further, go into the Advanced view, find the Show targets button and the Modulation box, and go wild. You can do a lot of stuff here.

1 Like

Thanks this is so helpful. And sort of easy to do except for Alchemy in such a deep tool. I look forward to exploring this. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like