Welcome to the MIDI Guitar / MIDI Bass community forum

Hi Al! Have you tried mailing support@jamorigin.com? That is probably the best way to let @JamO know of your predicament. And with regard to any info on the MG3 progress, I would advise you to check out the roadmap page The Road To MIDI Guitar 3 – Jam Origin and sign up to the mailing list on https://jamorigin.com/

Thanks for the help. I emailed JamO, signed up for mailing list, and I’ll follow MG3 progress. I’ll give JamO some time to respond. If I need help I’ll reach out again. Thanks again for your help Al

1 Like

Ok I have the USB guitar cable I have Cakewalk DAW and I have MIDI Guitar 2 but nothing is working no sound, nothing the USB cable is brand new I’m seeing a signal on my P/C mic setting but there is no sound coming outta the speakers.Whats going on, please help.

Hi! Have you had a chance to check out the DAW guides here to begin with? MIDI Guitar & MIDI Bass Support – Jam Origin

It is usually a place to start, but if you have some further questions, please be as specific as you can on your setup. PC or Mac. You say USB from guitar, but is it straight into the computer? Audio interface, etc. The more details you provide, the easier it is for us to help you.

I play the NS/Stick and purchased the Midi guitar and midi bass. My studio is Mac and my computer studio Daw I perform with is Windows, can I use my one license for both systems I own?
Thank you,
/Don

Hi @Donschiff!
This is from another post, but it answers your question all the same:

The license is personal but not platform-specific. (The desktop and iOS versions have different licences though)

Damn! I just got passed over while writing a reply :wink:
nothing to add.

1 Like

Cheers from Los Angeles, CA. I just discovered this Midi Guitar 2 and purchased it. It is incredible. I was looking into the Jammy Stik and the Jam Stick but I rather use the guitars I already am familiar with. So this is a perfect solution. Works great so far, now I gotta look into plugins. Thanks so much Midi Guitar team!

2 Likes

Hello Arthur, welcome here and glad that you enjoy MG.
But as I said in another topic: beware because MG is very addictive. Fortunately it is not harmful to the body and mind. :smile:
To get started quickly with plugins, you can find some excellent and free ones on the internet. If you don’t already know some sites, go to this page which contains many links to free download sites, instruments and FX:

Top websites for free audio plugins

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve been trying to get in touch with support with a lost product key due to a PC corruption. It’s been about a week since I first emailed support@jamorigin.com and have not gotten a response. Would anyone here be able to help?

Thank you.

Hi @jakkcannon
Welcome here, to begin with :handshake:, and sorry to hear that your previous contact didn’t get any response yet. It is usually one of two things, the “Lost Licenses” are attended to manually, and most often once a week. There is no automated response (I think) to the filling out the form either, so I understand the feeling of ‘not knowing’ too. And then there is the actual possibility of a mail being missed of course. But I am sure @JamO will attend to this as soon as he sees it. I’ll also send him an extra notice about it, since this is in the middle of the very attention demanding work on MIDI Guitar 3. :grinning:

Hi @jakkcannon
I hope you can assist. I reached out to JO a few weeks ago via support@jamorigin.com regarding my query on Crashing in cubase - #5 by Jules but have not heard back. Would you have any recommendations as I still have this issue which stops me from using MG. Thanks!

Hey greets everybody, just purchased this program, been playing with it as a VST a lot over the past couple of days. And while it hasn’t talked me into selling my SY-300 yet, it still might. It’s working very nicely with Surge XT and with Pigments. Of course some settings better than others.

Question: I didn’t originally intend to buy a license for bass as well, I was thinking that if you are giving me one I might want to pass it on to a girlfriend who plays bass. As far as I know she has no inclination to spend money on something like this, so it’s not like you are losing a sale. In fact, her having it may provide a little more public exposure.

Please let me know, either here or via email, if you would.

Hi
I am trying to install MG plug-ins in Ableton. Midi Madness shows up and seems to be working fine but no MG. I’ve tried in different plug in folders, etc.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

SEARCH on YouTube is your friend.

Hi
I actually watched that video before purchasing MG. My issue is not getting it working in Ableton - it doesnt show up in the plug folder in Ableton at all. I ran the default install and then went in and copied the plug in into other plug in folders to get it to show up but no luck.
I’ve rescanned a number of time with the same result.
Any ideas?
Thanks

1 Like

It’s not a problem of 32-bit or 64-bit versions?

Hi
I dont think so - I downloaded both versions but normally i have Ableton preferences pointed to the 64 bit plug ins.
I did try changing to the 32 and still not showing up.
Really frustrating - I have Triple Play but was really looking forward to comparing them

Hello World, I am a new user, I would like to see MG2 or “3” work on Pro Tools as an AXX plugin. The work flow on LIVE is an absolute genius piece of art, the nuances are perfect, and the amount of control you gave us is amazing, Thanks you so much. D

Forgot to mention, AXX plugin Pro Tools on Windows 10 and !! Thank you!