Crashing Studio One

Hello!
Just trying out the software today. I’m on an M2 with the latest version of Studio One. I got the standalone version of MIDI Guitar working fine. My problem is whenever I try to drag the effect to my audio track in Studio One, the DAW just crashes. It just shuts down and the Mac screen shows asking me to report the issue.

Any help is appreciated!
Ken

Hi Kensch,

I am running the latest S1 Professional (Sphere member ) on an M1 and MG2 works fine for my needs.

First what version of S1 are you running, I assume that it is not the free version as that can not run 3rd party plugins.

My second question is what do you mean by “My problem is whenever I try to drag the effect to my audio track in Studio One, the DAW just crashes”.

Are you using the S1 browser window to drag from and whether it is the VST or component version of MG2 you are dragging over to the audio track, also did you create a mono or stereo track.

I am racing against the clock here so I will await your reply and also go over what my set up is again to hopefully have an answer for you.

catwizud