Does anyone know of a free Leslie effect Vst?

Hello Joe,
You will find MrDonald plugin in this bundle:

4 awesome Organ and Piano VSTs + 2 multi-effect processor VSTFx

I do not know what is the “PluginRegister.exe” file included. I advise you to copy only the dlls you are interested in into your plugins folder.

Thank you so much. You’ve been a huge help brother!! I will make sure to take your advice and tread cautiously with sus EXE files. Thank you again Herold! --Edit: The download button appears to be broken at this time. No ZIP was downloaded nor any other file. If you have the dll files, please shoot me an email if you feel comfortable with that.

This must be a temporary problem, try again, it works fine with my 3 different computers and as well as at my neighbour’s house, which I have just tried :grinning:
Keep me informed.

It worked flawlessly this time around!! Thank you Herold! You’re a great friend to have around the forum. Now I can get back in the studio!! :slight_smile:

[Future Reference]
For anyone who may have the issue I had with the download button not responding, try a different web browser and make sure your firewall is not blocking the download. Turns out my browser was the issue there on my end. Tried on MS Edge and it worked!!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, it’s a good habit to indicate how you solved a problem, it can help other users.

Of course! No problem. I’m happy we got it sorted out together, and maybe down the line this will help other new coming members. :smiley: