LATENCY, VST issues M1 MAC

Hello guyz,
i like these SW, POLYPHONY works perfect, but i have some issues.
Latency is awful, i try serum and some presets doesnt work properly, or it play only one channel. no stereo sound, just left channel.
I have M1 mac PRO
UNIVERSAL AUDIO VOLT2 SC
IBANEZ AT200
DAW ABLETON

Hi Martin!
Glad to hear you like the software. With regards to latency, sure there is latency. But I would probably not go as far as calling it awful. This is a pitch to midi software, and the actual conversion process is going to entail some degree of latency at this point. But with a Mac M1 Pro, Abelton, and a Standard electric guitar running Serum you shouldn’t really have that much of a problem. How are you setting this up? Do you run Serum on a (separate) MIDI track in Abelton, or are you opening Serum inside the MG2 plugin on the audio track itself? And what does your Latency read in the Host information? (click on Interface)
Skärmavbild 2022-03-04 kl. 19.39.48

midi guitar 2 doesn`t recognize my guitar signal connected and aplyfied with the irig 2

Hi @AldemYordel!
Welcome here. :handshake:

Let’s start with your setup. I too have a iRig2 that I use for my iPad/iPhone or sometimes also my MBP when I want to travel light. And it works for me so there shouldn’t be any general issue here. How are you setting up and how does MG2 not recognize it? On my iPad, for instance, I get my iRig signal via the HEADSET MICROPHONE input, either way I connect it. I can connect the iRig to the 3,5 mm jack directly (ooold iPad) or with the 3,5 to lighting adapter to the lightning port. Either way you will not see any iRig alternative in the input channel, but instead you should choose headset microphone. Could this be what you are looking for?