MG2.2.1 as stand alone with IAC driver for Logic Pro?

Hi.

I struggled around trying to configure MG 2.2.1 purchased version as a stand alone app, through IAC driver in Logic Pro (last version) in my M1 MacBook pro 13", but I had to give up.
Any help would be very appreciated.

I’m not sure I understand the question. Is it about using it in standalone mode, which then has nothing to do with Logic, or using it in Logic? If it’s using it in Logic, it’s running fine on my M1 Macbook Air, without the need of any particular driver.

Actually I was trying to have MG2 as a stand alone app first, and then route its midi output to Logic through IAC driver, in order to check out if midi tracking is more accurate this way instead of as a plugin inside Logic, but I couldn’t even get MG2 to respond to my audio input.
No need to say that I checked my audio connections again and again.
Moreover, simply opening Logic and inserting MG2 as an audio plugin, everything works fine.
Therefore, audio seems to be OK, it’s just a matter of MG2 not responding directly to the audio signal coming from the audio input.
However, MG2 seems to recognize my audio interface, as it shows up in the interface parameters.