MIDI Guitar 2 and the TEControl BBC2 Breath controller - explaining that mouth thing

MIDI guitar 2 is in itself a very competent tool when it comes to working with MIDI. But adding a breath controller to the mix takes everything to another level altogether.

1 Like

Aah, that mouth thing is now making almost complete sense. Many thanks for that.

1 Like

I’m writing this mainly to point out that I’ve listened to Stefano Lucato’s demo which is technically flawless, but after listening to @LoFiLeiF , I hear keyboard playing and not a woodwind instrument at all in the official demo… Maybe I’m not objective, but I don’t find any realism in it and it’s not because Thorleif uses a breath controller, it’s only the way of thinking about playing the instrument that makes the difference.

I am tempted by the Swam sax tenor plugin but being on PC, it costs 230€ because you have to buy the 4 woodwinds plugins, while on ios the sax tenor is sold separately 29€…
I hope there will be a separate version for PC available one day, I am currently very limited on the free sax plugins I use. :grimacing:

1 Like