Erol, here’s what I’m seeing on my screen. I was expecting to have access to some “factory” presets as in MG2, and the desktop version that I previously used on my Mac. Am I doing something wrong?
Oh you said Presets, I didn’t know you wanted Factory Presets. I’ make my own presets (patches), save them and call them up as need on the gig. Works fine. As far as factory stuff, if you go to instruments you’ll see several Jamorigin plugins that have been supplied. You can put those into a chain and save the patch.
It’ be hard to make a universal preset, everyone has a different interface, a different level of input gain, a different physical technique on the strings. Many of the settings need to be taylored to the individual.
There were some very good factory presets in MG2, and also in the desktop version of MG3 that I started with. I’ve since switched over to the iPad. The factory presets are super useful as they show you how to get certain types of sounds. I’m not that strong at sound design, so it’s easier to tweak. I honestly could get by with 3 or 4 presets. Not sure what your comfort level is in constructing this, but if you were open to it, perhaps you could show me (I would be willing to pay you for your time).
Once a repository is set up to share patches for iOS, I’ll gladly share any I’ve made no charge. Or if I find some time I could make a video on how to construct them. Mainly I use bass emulation (real and synth), string pads, flute or brass emulation, and some synth lead sounds.
My biggest iOS recommendation is the Korg Module app. Place one instance of it in each chain! If you get that, you might not need anything else!
if you are looking for just electric bass sounds, iFretless Bass by Bluemango is very good.
Here’s a few videos you may find helpful: