Midi Guitar 3 beta - Reply to show interest

I’m ready, can’t wait for the new version

Interested! Very curious about where this great tech might go. I am a proud owner of MG2 so far it delivered.

The upcoming MG3 should have support for instruments from the East that have a quarter tone (Turkish and Arabic instruments). In addition, the MG3 should have Tuning options where you set the Tone on each of the 7 strings yourself and as desired. This is important since the instruments from the East do not have a fixed tonal scale, and the tone of each string often changes to follow the song’s Maqam “a certain set of Tones”. Hope that MG3 help us with this dream :grin:

Have there been any status updates on MG3? I’ve looked a bit through the forums and don’t see anything specific.

I have a trial version of MG2. I’d like to purchase it, but not if MG3 is just a few months away.

I don’t think so

I’m starting to think maybe it is a dead project?

I made this topic a year ago now and there has been no real tech demo or even information provided in that time

To answer the question:

Well you have a lot of people here very interested in this software. I think most are understanding that the development is inherently challenging, and that you are really the only company even trying. You have a lot of community support. If possible, I think the community would really appreciate some more communication and updates, just to keep us interested and give us some hope for the project.

1 Like

Even if it is just around the corner,MG3 will be a free upgrade…

3 Likes

I’m just posting, to show that I do have interest in Midi Guitar 3.
Thank you!

Me too - very interested.

Very much interested in trying out MG 3 for beta testing!

Interested…

New to this forum… hunting questions too…

Please sign me up for beta testing 3.

thanks
Lou

Definitely interested in Beta testing

I would love to try it. Ive been using 2 since it was released.

Interested (Apple Silicon)

Definitely interested in participating in the Beta 3 program. I currently use MG2 in the studio and live.

Interested! Apple M2

Still excited to see a beta when possible. Keep Plugin ON!

1 Like

Yes please!!! I would love to participate!!!