Midi Guitar 3 beta - Reply to show interest

Would everyone who purchased Midi Guitar 2 be entitled to the new version for free? Would be great to test the beta version.

You can get all that information at The Road To MIDI Guitar 3 – Jam Origin

Yes very interested to run version 3 beta.
Thanks

hmmmm… if there is one beta left… could I… uh… try it?

I’d love to try it. I’ve been using Midi Guitar since the beginning.

Definitely sign me up for the Midi Guitar 3 beta!!

I would love to assist in the beta program if it’s still open.

Thanks,
Blair

I participated as a beta tester in the developement of MIDI GUITAR from the early stages around 10 years ago or maybe more. I would be more than proud of participating again on the testing of this awesome piece of software and its new version. Greetings to Ole and all his team. It would be great to be in contacy again after all this years.

1 Like

Please sign me up for Beta testing. I am ready right now!!
Thanks
Markmusicman

As a reminder, posting nice words here to make known your desire to test MG3 is great, but do not forget to subscribe at the mailing list to be effectively solicited :smirk:

Subscribe here at the bottom of this page:

3 Likes

I am Subscribed, and thanks so much for this awesome product! Have a great day!

1 Like

Yes, sign me up too, please…!

Wow, how did I miss this :smile: Please sign me up!! I will be truly fascinated by how you can improve upon the superb capabilities on MG2.

Take Care
S8

Count me in!! [says the electric violin]

1 Like

Hi! Very interested in trying out any Beta-version of Midi Guitar 3! Have been using various guitar synths, starting with the Roland GR-1.

Super interested for both Midi Guitar 3 and Midi Bass 2

Yes, I am interested in help to test out new versions of Midi Guitar.

MG2 does not track well (being used on a 2-processor 2012 Mac Pro under Mojave) compared with my Roland hex pickup through an AXON AX-100 and a Fishman TriplePlay Wireless. Would love to give MG3 a whirl. Tracking on these other two is tighter, fewer spurious notes, fewer to no sudden fall-outs and double-notes. The guitar being used is an Anderson Hollow Drop Top. So please do send a link and I’ll get back to you within a week with observations in the above setup.

This thread is started by user MrParty to “show the Authors of MIDI Guitar the level of community interest”

There is no official beta out yet. And anyone interested in trying it should subscribe to the mailing list. Please have a look at https://www.jamorigin.com/roadmap/

1 Like

Fair enough, still send a link please when it arrives…