Midi Guitar 3 beta - Reply to show interest

Will 2022 be the year of Midi Guitar 3?

Has something gone wrong with development?

I think the community would very much appreciate some updates

Ciao a tutti, anche io sono licenziatario di MG2 e sono molto interessato allo sviluppo di MG3

I’ve already subscribed to the mailing list, but, just in case … I’m awaiting the arrival of MG3.
Very excited about it, actually.

I think I have subscribed too, by writing in this thread. Or should we do something else?

Thanks Leif, just subscribed (again I guess) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath. :wink:

Of course, but I don’t think that’s how it works :wink:

Count me in. I’m interested in both iOS and Mac versions.

Count me in, too (MIDI Guitar and MIDI Bass).
Win 10, Cubase 11 Pro

Will there be VST3 versions of the plugins?
Steinberg stopped developing VST2 years ago and a few months back they announced that Cubase will stop supporting VST2 in the near future.

Interested!!! and hoping for some news soon :wink:

I’m still waiting - for a long, long time now. I’d appreciate news for MG3. And sure I’d like to test, if it’s of any helpful use for you. (Cubase 11 pro, Cakewalk, Focusrite 18i20 first generation, Windows 10)

I just realised that I never replied to express my interest in Midi Guitar 3 beta. :smirk:
Now it’s said: I’m eager to try MG3… before I die :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I would be interested in Version 3

I am interested as well!

Non vedo l’ora![quote=“MrParty, post:1, topic:3252, full:true”]
I would very much like to participate in the midi guitar 3 beta. I’m sure others would like to as well. Please reply to this topic to show the authors of Midi Guitar the level of community interest!
[/quote]
Non vedo l’ora!

I wish to get info. about it :slight_smile:

Missed out on the Desktop beta version of PD Space Guitar - Love it on iPad though!! :smiley:

So naturally I’d love to try both the Midi Guitar 3 & Midi Bass 2 beta versions when they show up.

I’m ready, can’t wait for the new version

Interested! Very curious about where this great tech might go. I am a proud owner of MG2 so far it delivered.