News: iOS AUv3/plugin - testers needed!

Running MG inside Audio Bus. When trying to shop i get prompted to log in with my Apple ID in iOS settings. After entering my log in details, nothing happens.

In the standalone version everything is as before i installed via testflight.
Should i remove the standalone version of MG from my iOS device while testing the AUv3?

This is the same results i get when opening the MG App. Loading it as a AUv3 however, i get prompted to log in, without results.

How to load AUv3 in Garageband:

1 Like

Fantastic! This is the final piece in my live rig! Thank you!

Thanks Jan, thatā€™s very helpfulā€¦

Version 2.7.4 is out on App Store which includes the AUv3.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems with it.

Did a clean install, in-app-purchases is automatically updated in the AUv3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is already working the recall of all the parameters from the MG2 AUv3 plugin inside AUM or other host?

Yes, should be working now

For some time, from saving presets in an earlier beta test version, I have been able to access the Deep Expressor FX in my copy MG2 on iOS even though this doesnā€™t up in the FX browser. I thought this unofficial facility might disappear with the new update but it doesnā€™t! Actually my presets are only showing up in the standalone version but not in the AU3 plug-in. Any plans to officially unlock the Deep FX in a future update? I absolutely love the sound, use it extensively but feel a little guilty that only I can access it!

At first impresion its working pretty solid, great update!
I only hope that the new big update you mentioned is not a ā€œnewā€ version and we need to pay another time for all the IAP already purchased with this version.
It has already happened to me with several applications in IOS, it has not been very nice.

Hi there, Iā€™m using MG2 as the new AUv3 plugin in AUM on iOS, and itā€™s all working great apart from the MIDI controller setting isnā€™t saved. I have to select it each time I load up AUM. Is this a known thing? Thanks!

Thanks for reporting! Iā€™ll fix that.

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m loving the new version though. The ability to have multiple instances running in AUMā€¦ it opens up loads of options. I had two devices before, now I can do it all with one :slight_smile:

1 Like