Some Vsti issues, when using MG2 in Samplitude ProX 8

Hi @Gabor I have never worked in Samplitude ProX8 (or any version), so I have no idea what can go wrong there. But you say that:

I will assume that the “first” Track is an audo track, and the second is a MIDI/Instrument track of some sort.
I would have assumed that this was a clear case of monitoring not being on, but since you say it is, I trust you. Can you trigger that instrument from another kind of controller and hear it in real-time? Do you have a keyboard?
Does Samplitude have something like MIDI monitoring? If so, put one of those on the track and see if you have some MIDI coming in as you play.

But if you get a MIDI recording that plays back it isn’t a MIDI guitar 2 issue we are talking about here, but some sort of real-time monitoring issue. Hopefully, someone who knows this DAW can help us out here.

When it comes to the pitchbend/vibrato and the legato setting you should probably try skip using the legato. Bend and legato not at the same time? - #4 by Paul

Sorry I couldn’t help you with Samplitude much, but hopefully we have some helpful MG2 user that uses the same setup that knows what could be the issue more precisely!