Trigger note problem Using MG2 with NI session guitars

I recently bought MIdi2 and I am having a problem with key switches on instruments in software programs that have notes usually in the C1 range that trigger certain patches.

For example, in session picked acoustic of Native Instruments if I use the open patch and as played option on my Komplete NI keyboard I can play in my notes and chords no problem in the area outside the range of the trigger notes. Using the same settings using Midi Guitar 2 is a mess of unwanted trigger trigger notes and artifacts being activated making Midi guitar impossible to use with programs that have trigger notes in a certain range. My question is how does MG2 cope with trigger notes that activate patches or articulation in virtual instruments. Looking forward to some help with this problem. MG2 sounds great in the videos I’ve watched but none of them deal with using NI session guitars and problems such as the above.
Any help with this appreciated, thanks

Insert a transposer with setting “+1 Octave” to get out of the key switch zone in NI session guitarist

Edit: only doing so the low E string is a E2, without transposer it’s seen as E1 by NI and that is triggering…

Many thanks it worked on the upright bass
I also have picked nylon and hope that setting works the same

1 Like