Two Topics - Cant upgrade from the Free MG2 App & Basic Comands - close the app?

NOTE: I also sent this is a discbot message - put decided to post here…
I have just downloaded FREE Version of Midi Guitar 2 to my iPhone 8+… SV 13.3…

1. within the App I tried to upgrade my version from a Trial - Free version… But it will not allow me… Within Apple store it will only give me a Free Version… I was looking to purchase the Midi Output…
  2. I was also looking for a pdf manual for at least basic controls… i.e. when I open up Midi Guitar 2 I can not close the app without turning off the iPhone… I am sure i am missing the button to do such - but I cant find it…
    FYI I am hoping to use Midi Guitar 2 with Sample Tank to interface with a unit called ToneWood Amp…
    I look forward to the learning curve and a productive musical experience using Midi Guitar… Thank YOU in advance… I hope this is the correct spot to post this message. If not I apologize… I could not find an email to send directly to Jam Orgin
    Don - Guitardad
  1. the purchases are done within the app (IAP = In App Purchase)
    You open the shop inside our app with the shop button. You need a working appstore account for that in the appstore.
    “MIDI output” can be only bought after you have bought the basic “guitar rig” purchase.
  2. Quickstart vids and reference manual are on https://www.jamorigin.com/docs/midi-guitar-for-ios/
  3. iOS apps don’t have closing buttons. You double click the home button, and swipe up out of screen the app you want to quit.