Update: New BETA3 version (3.0.37) is up!

After installing the beta version 3.0.37 the standalone application now works and tells me it is authorized. When I start Logic Pro it no longer has any problems and the plugin is validated correctly. After having made all the required settings in Logic (44.1/256 buffer etc.) I open an audio track and insert MG 3 but it doesn’t play! I see the guitar sound on the track channel (v-meter) but it doesn’t come out on the master and sometimes the track input (v-meter) doesn’t indicate anything. By clicking on a mono or stereo track I hear a small, short sound. If in the same project I open another audio track with MG2 everything works perfectly. Even choosing 1/2/3 row sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t!