Utility to Send MIDI controls to external Midi Guitar Application

I’m looking for a utility that will send midi control events from a sequencer application to Midi Guitar running as an independent application. Any ideas?

Cheers, rick

What I would like to do is control Midi Guitar like a Midi footpedal, except the midi events would be coming from a midi track on a DAW.

Has any tried LoopBe1 from https://nerds.de/en/loopbe1.html??
LoopBe1 is an internal MIDI device for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe1 is an “invisible cable” to connect a MIDI outport of an application to any other application´s MIDI inport

It is the correct concept as long as LoopBe1 can be designated as the output for a Midi track in a DAW.

it depends on your DAW.
E.g: In Logic it is called “external instrument”, an instrument that ports the midi from a track to an outside midi port.

Paul, thank you. I’m using Sonar X3 and n-Track. I also just learned that 2 free utilities have the capability to send MIDI data to an external instrument: LoopBe1 and Loop Midi. I think I’m on the right track.

Cheers, rick

I’m using (Sonar) Cakewalk by BandLab + MG2Curious how this turns out, good luck!