Which audio interface do you use with iPad?

Hi Piterh,
since a few months have passed I imagine you will have had the chance to try an Apogee Jam. However look at the answer of Sleekitwan.

how is the latency with this unit, i hear bad things about

Hi GRuser, which audio interface are you referring to? Do you use a computer or an iPad?

Sorry i was referring to the Zoom U24

Hi GRuser, I use the Zoom U24 with an iPad and honestly the latency is pretty good. Have you tried it yourself or heard from someone who wasn’t satisfied? What do you use it with (Computer & iPad) ? Cheers

no i have not or can not where i live, how ever the latency issues are not new with Zoom

What do you mean by not bad?
Can you share real world results?
it seems that there are zero youtube videos or info about this unit testing the latency on mac osx or ios, several venders in Europe did not recommend it because of latency., they may also of confused it with a older version but i made sure to emphasize that i was asking about the Zoom the 24-44 versions.

I am very tempted to buy the new Steinberg UR22C audio/midi interface, because it features USB3, Yamaha preamps and DSP with 32 bit 192khz sampling rate. What do you guys think - is it overkill, or will it make a significant improvement to the latency compared with USB2 24 bit models?

It will not be much faster in precentage, regarding midid conversion. I suspect you wont notice the speed difference, becuase the speed gain is much less than the required conversion time in our software.

1 Like

i got a second (fake generic one) on WISH and it actually works