Jam Origin

>> MIDI Guitar & MIDI Bass user forum

Almost there with Cakewalk

midi-guitar

I am having a problem using the VST with Cakewalk by Bandlab, also Sonar. I can use it fine in stand-alone. When I use it as an FX I can get it to translate the midi to a Soft Synth in another line from a pre-recorded guitar part. I am unable to get it to translate live. I am setting the “vst” dropdown to export midi.

I am exceedingly hopeful that this product is going to be the one that finally works for me. I have a Triple Play which seems to play wrong notes without me even touching them. I have an Aritiphon Instrument 1 which I can’t seem to play a consistent phrase without individual notes standing out or phantom notes playing when I strum.

If I can get this to work I will be making videos and tutorials in praise of your product. I have to say that the demo product was good. I don’t know if I would have bought it if I had seen the vst in demo mode. There does not seem to be a lot of internet exposure to this product. I hope to change that in the future, but I need it to be working.

I found the solution. The “Input Echo” button needs to be set to “on”. Too bad I needed to figure it out for myself.