Fixed: License code/Activation problems

Hellooo
Any word on the registration codes?
I have the old drag and drop one somewhere, but I had an email saying that the code would be emailed to me. I take it that as we are all in the same boat it’s just going to take time?
I just wanted to check I’m not doing something wrong.
Beta works in Demo mode and is brilliant, so looking forward to a deep, uninterrupted dive!

Hello everybody, I am also new to midi guitar, and it seems incredible. I was wondering if I purchase the license for Midi Guitar 2 now, can I upgrade to Midi Guitar 3 without further costs once it passes the beta testing? I am primarily interested in writing MIDI using my guitar in my DAW (Logic).

Thanks everyone for your help with this.

1 Like

The code not working here as well , it now says expired

I’m under impression its going better now… if you still have issues, please PM me in this forum with the email that you use (and used for the purchase) and a number [1…7] from the below list of where your experience differ from this:

1. Please open the standalone version and make sure its 3.0.37 or above (at the top title bar).

2. Click the "I previously purchased… " button (it disappears, a dialog pops up).

3. Enter email (from your purchase order) into the dialog.

4. A new dialog pops up waiting for your code.

5. Check email - it seems it often ends up in email spam folders.

6. In the email, click the link to get a page with your license code.

7. Paste license code into the dialog in MG3 (ctrl-V doesn’t seem to work, but right click mouse/“Paste” does)

8. Now the button comes back and it should say Activated.

Over here the link is not visible when the email is located in the Spam-folder. Moving it to the inboks solves this.

Paste from keyboard does not work, however the dialog in MG3 clarely instructs us to TYPE the license number.

That action took me straight back to the 90s :slight_smile: man, it has been a long time since i manually entered a license. I really enjoyed that, thanks :smiley:

:smiley:
Aha, great insight about moving it from spam!

Just updated to the latest version (3.0.37). Managed to get the activation code email, which was sent to the spam folder.
However clicking the link sends me to a page that says ‘Authorization invalid or expired’
Is that a bug or has it heard my playing and banned me for life?

Just a wee update.
3rd time worked a charm! Thank you Jam Origin guys!!
I don’t know if it was because the previous 2 emails were opened from my spam folder. I moved the third email to my inbox and it worked. Is that what one needs to do?
If your email doesnt work try moving it and see what happens!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m having the same issue. I never got the code when I selected that I was owner of previous version. I’ve checked my spam and deleted folders as well.

-jm

Yes, apparently!
I had to do this as well

Hello, I have also the same issue. No response on mail. I’ d love to sort it out.

BTW, where to download latest version?

My link sent me to an expired page.

Cannot receive a code . Now on .38 latest version. Can you check?

I can see there was two e-mail sent to you just now, they are delivered according to the mail service. Most likely in your spam folder.

We have a problem with the emails ending in spam folders, I have yet to find out why. If you find it in a spam folder, please drag it into your main email folder and mark as “not spam” if you use something like gmail/yahoo, etc

1 Like

You were right, thank you!
Now activated. It was in the Spam folder. All of them.

:innocent: I did not look into Spam Folder :innocent:

Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi, that’s exactly what I get - My name (Not Available) I sent 3 emails to JamOrigin with the order number trying to get my licence and no response.

Hello JamO. I sent three times a request to get an email with the licence, never got any email, I checked my spam many times, no email from JamOrigin.

Hello, I have the same issue, and after sending couple of mails,no response.
I had purchased midi 2 verson long time ago, and I’ve got invitation mail, tried to use no pay option again, and there was no code sent to my mail on several tries…Meantime, I lost invitation mail to try to upgrade on version which did resolve licensing issue. Now I am trying to get invitation mail again to resolve it all…is there any other option? I have saved licence file on my dekstop…

Thank you

I got back to you on email.

To anyone with licensing problems - please be patient. It will take some days before I can return. Please dont write multiple messages on multiple platforms about the same issue, so that I have to handle it three times over.