Can any of you explain how to use MG2 in AUM? I managed to get it working in AB3 (after a fashion) but didn’t really find it usable. I’m still fairly new to the iOS/iPadOS platform, so it’s quite possible that I’m just not setting AB3 up correctly, but I find the i/o routing confusing.
- Get the latest MG version on App Store.
- Start AUM.
- Add an audio strip.
- In the top slot put your audio interface.
- In the middle slot add the MG audiounit extension
- You should now hear sounds from MG. Turn down the volume slider.
- Add a second audio strip.
- In the second audio strip, add a synth on the very top slot.
- Press the 3-line icon next to the synth and set MG as midi source.
- Go to AUM settings and turn off Latency Compensation!
Steps 1 to 8:
Thank you, these are very comprehensive instructions. I’ll let you know when I have had time to try it.
I managed to figure this out by trial and error last night, but thanks for posting; Excellent!