MIDI GUITAR 3 for Windows

Ok, sky cleared. I think you guys can get hands on within a few days.

7 Likes

:star_struck: :+1:
:heart_eyes: :pray:
Amazing, thank you very much!

And please add the ā€Guitar MODSā€ later on as IAPs so we can show support for all your hard work! :smile:

1 Like

oh thatā€™s great Jamo! You are a superhero, I hope you know that! Canā€™t wait to test it out!

2 Likes

Indeed, we need to make new products which can hopefully make it possible to hire a second developer so that I donā€™t slow everything down all the time :grimacing:

Iā€™m just thankful for everyone who supported this, and had the patience :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hell Yeah! :heart: That is indeed pretty great to Hear!!! :metal::open_mouth::metal:

1 Like

Fantastisk!!! Vi glƦder os :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sky is so clear here in Lisbon!! :wink: just sayingā€¦

1 Like

Here in Denmark as well. And JamO is a danish company, sooooā€¦??? :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Arcachon, between you two. After rain and clouds since the middle of last October, we are FINALLY getting some clear weather!

I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Itā€™s gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day
Itā€™s gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day

2 Likes

It was rainy here a couple of days, which wasnā€™t forecasted. But now they say tomorrow will be clear sky!

5 Likes

I appreciate your work. Please take your time. To me it is more important that itā€™s stable than when it will be released.

1 Like

That sounds very intriguing!! :upside_down_face:

Brightest sky over MG2 here too!

1 Like

I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve

1 Like

The Copenhagen forecast seems mixed.
Maybe this is not accurate?

2 Likes

I was working all day here to not let you guys down again, so here we go:

4 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks a lot for your continuous hard work. The installation, plugin scan and registration went flawless. CPU load seems very moderate even with MPE VSTā€™s. From what I can tell after a quick test is that itā€™s working the same as the MacOS version.

1 Like

Forecast for the coming week for Arcachon. It reminds me of the saying when I lived in Chicago: If you donā€™t like the weather, wait 10 minutes. It will change.

is it not a free upgrade? it keeps reminding me to purchase or register, although i have registered with my MG2 licenseā€¦?

SOLVED!!!

1 Like

This was one of the things Iā€™m most curious about. Thank you for great feedback!