Midi Guitar 3 beta - Reply to show interest

Sono molto interessato a midiguitar 3 e ringrazio per quello che fate.

If information when will MG 3? I use MG 2, I would also like to participate in testing beta version 3

Hi. I would like to participate in the beta. Thanks.

Very interested Thanks

Still very interested in beta programme

eww eww pick me pick me!

Hello,
Î’d like to use it with my harmonica so if the range of hight notes coul be extanded, that’ll be great !!!

Definitely interested! Thank you!

Yes, I am very interested

Interested in MIDI Guitar 3 beta and also MIDI Bass 2 beta; but I suspect I’m way late. Also, I notice the popular roadmap link relating to this is broken,

William

Hi,
I’m using Midi Guitar 2 on Linux via Yabridge and it works perfectly.
I’d like to participate to the beta of Midi Guitar 3 if that’s of interest for you, too.
I’m mainly on Bitwig Studio but I also have a licensed Reaper and MixBus32C, on Linux always.
I can, if really really really asked, also test on Windows but I guess you have plenty of those.
I do beta test for others, too. At your disposal, best regards, Fabrizio

1 Like

A great believer in MG2, having used all Roland gear to date and using FTP quite a bit these days, but my main instrument is a '65 L5 Florentine and there’s no way I’m sticking any hex on this baby. I get very accurate p-to-m fro this guitar running into Logic Pro on a Silicon Mac. MG3 is the way to go, JamO is destined for world domination.

Plz put me down for beta testing.

SunBambino

I am still very interested in the next version. I am using an Ipad 12.9 Gen 6 with USB-C. Current version is not detecting the adapter properly and I haven’t been able to use it since the upgrade.

The link is not broken. If you look into some other threads here you will find that JamO just had to remove it. Because being only one man he can only deal with so much. To commit to a public roadmap like that under those conditions is only setting yourself up for total burnout. If that happens the whole product will die. All it did was drawing a lot of negative comments from entitled people who wanted their new, free, hyper advanced, toy NOW, and pestered him because he couldn’t work faster. That’s just suicide. So he wisely removed it. It’s going to be finished when it’s finished, and I’m sure we’ll be impressed with what he’s done. I think he’s being much to generous giving us the upgrade for free. That way the only way he’s going to get paid anything for his hard work and his investments in the new version is from new sales.

6 Likes

I’m interested in Beta testing for guitar or bass as well. I have many plug ins and Daw’s to check it out with.

1 Like

Just picked up MG2 I’m excited to see where it goes from here.

Is this still a thing? I hope so!

If 3 is coming i would be happy to be involved in any beta programme. I am currently setting up my gigging rig to include use of version 2.

How do we find this?

If you are looking for the mailing list, scroll all the way down :point_down: this page:
https://www.jamorigin.com